WORSHIP IN-PERSON OR WATCH ON YOUTUBE (See YouTube Link below)
Here are the guidelines for in-person worship. We are working towards opening the church fully as soon as possible while maintaining the health and safety of all worshipers. These guidelines are reviewed monthly by the Board of Deacons.
1. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please exercise due caution and don’t come
to in-person worship. Symptoms include: muscle or body aches; headache; recent
loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting;
diarrhea; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; and fatigue.
2. Hand sanitizer is available for you to use when entering and leaving the building.
3. Every second pew will be open. We recommend maintaining a
safe social distance at all times. Additional seating is available in the Fellowship
4. Wearing of face masks is encouraged, but optional for those who have been fully
5. You may sing, but recognize that singing generates aerosols which can spread the
virus. We recommend wearing your mask when singing. You may also say the unison
and responsive readings in a normal tone of voice.
6. Fully vaccinated, vocal performers may sing in the choir loft without a mask.
7. If it is a communion Sunday, pick up your all-in-one communion elements from the
table in the back of sanctuary. Each participant should dispose of their own result-
8. If you wish to make an offering, you will find offering plates in the narthex on
9. Restrooms are open for use.
Videos of worship services are posted on our YouTube channel later on Sunday. Here is the link to our YouTube channel: